Did you know I have an Amazon Storefront full of my favorite things? It’s true. I’m kind of Amazon Prime obsessed so I sometimes find it therapeutic to shop and add things to my lists (especially when I love something but I’m not ready to buy it or I don’t really need it, but it’s great). It’s funny because most probably don’t think of Amazon when it comes to home decor that actually doesn’t suck, but turns out they have so much amazing stuff. You could literally dress your whole house up with stuff, cute stuff, just from Amazon. Really it’s dangerous.
So anyway, because it doesn’t do anyone any good to keep it to myself….
My Top 10 Favorite Home Decor Items on Amazon Currently in no particular order… (yes I have a black and white obsession)
Also just so we all know, these are just 10 that I was feeling inspired by today. Obviously there is just a ton of awesomeness out there.
I’ve never been to Hawaii, but I dream of going some day. It’s definitely on my list even though I know it’s something that’s now happening anytime soon. In the meantime I’d like to dream about it with this cute Aloha framed print. We’re getting ready to build a ledge shelf in the hallway across from my office and I can see this there on that shelf with other things.
2. I’ve been looking for a rug for my kitchen. I haven’t found the exact perfect thing, but this rug has me wishing I had a spot for it.
3. Lately after checking out the Nesting with Grace blog and Instagram account, I’ve been wanting to add some of these cute wall sconces to my home and of course with my matte black obsession I’ve been eyeing this one in particular. Maybe I’ll actually add a couple to my cart one day soon.
4. Is it weird that I want my laundry to be in something visually pleasing? This is where I’m going with things lately. I’m craving cute for all the boring stuff around my home. This basket has me wondering if laudry might be more fun, if it were pretty. I also kind of have a basket problem.
5. Um the price on these…. pillows and pillow covers can be expensive and these are super affordable and really just super trendy and cute. Loving these covers for sure.
6. And the basket problem continues. I’d like this one in particular for my daughter’s room. There’s just something about paint dipped baskets that I just love. How cute would this be with a spider plant?
7. And we’re not lamp people. We never have been really but for some reason I’m drawn to them. If I was going to buy one, I feel like this would be it.
8. Hello fun and cute tissue box cover. This is plastic and pretty light weight from what I can tell, but it reminds me of some of the cute house figurines I’ve seen as part of the Hearth and Hand (Magnolia) line at Target and the price is right.
9. I secretly want to have my husband run electrical in the breakfast room so we can hang this light fixture. Ooops. Secret is out. I haven’t actually worked up the nerve to ask him to do this yet, but maybe I will soon-ish.
10. I have a giant basket (surprise, surprise) full of blankets. Most of them were given to me and while I’m grateful, none of them really go with anything we have going on right now in our home. I have an urge to give them all away and start fresh.