One of my goals is to make decorating your home easier. Maybe that means helping make it more affordable or maybe it means giving you ideas based on our DIYs that you didn’t think of before. It can mean a lot of things, but today it means I’ve been working on a little freebie for you and I’m kind of excited about it. Starting now, when you sign up on my email list, you get these 16 super adorable signs (in a digital format) that you can print at home or send off to your favorite printing lab. Who doesn’t love affordable (or in this case, FREE) home decor? Be sure to share your end product with me on Instagram by tagging @monicabrownblog or using the hashtag #monicabrownblog.
Post contains affiliate links.
I’m pretty sure the last time I was in a Big Lots was approximately 9 ish years ago when we lived about a quarter of a mile from one in San Antonio. The last few days I’ve been seeing them pop up in my Instagram and Facebook feeds with sponsored ads and I’ve got to say, I’m seeing some cute things that I would have never expected from a Big Lots. I’m shocked really and just looked up where my nearest Big Lots is because I think a visit is in order this week.
I’m also the queen of a good deal. I almost never buy anything that isn’t discounted or at least that I know isn’t a good value for the money. There are days that I wish I wasn’t that person, but I am which means I spend a lot of time making sure I’ve found the best deal possible on just about everything. The dog chewed up my son’s shoes the other day and I still haven’t found him a new pair, because I just feel like I could do better than any deals I’ve found online or in store so far. It’s a problem I think.
So yeah, if you’re looking for that Farmhouse look in your home, but on a budget, I may have just found a solution for you with these items from Big Lots. There’s more than this online too, but here are just a few of my favorites with that Fixer Upper vibe.
So are you as impressed as I am? Seriously, I’ve never seen anything this cute in Big Lots, but I’m happy to see them stepping up their game and providing attractive Farmhouse decor at affordable prices.
Our laundry room is a mess. We plan to put cabinets in there soonish to help with all of that, but we’re moving through projects at a snail’s pace lately and so it sits neglected and completely disorganized. I accidentally came across the long print from this group of wall signs last week and was like “oh that would be perfect in that one spot when it’s all done”, but then sometimes I feel silly for wanting to decorate the laundry room at all. Let’s face it, anything to make being in there even slightly more enjoyable is a win. I’m not laundry’s biggest fan. I’m more of a #4 from the group of wall signs below (which I’m probably also buying). So if you also have a boring laundry room in need of a facelift, check out these adorable laundry room wall signs below.
Full Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links.
The Laundry Guide from Kirklands. Once we have our cabinets done, I should have the perfect spot for this one. It’s like it was made for our space.
Alexa, Do the Laundry from Amazon. This one is just the print with no frame but super affordable so it’s easy to add one to fit whatever your style is.
So yeah, go forth, spruce it up, and make doing laundry at least a little more pretty since it ain’t ever going to be fun.
Did you know I have an Amazon Storefront full of my favorite things? It’s true. I’m kind of Amazon Prime obsessed so I sometimes find it therapeutic to shop and add things to my lists (especially when I love something but I’m not ready to buy it or I don’t really need it, but it’s great). It’s funny because most probably don’t think of Amazon when it comes to home decor that actually doesn’t suck, but turns out they have so much amazing stuff. You could literally dress your whole house up with stuff, cute stuff, just from Amazon. Really it’s dangerous.
So anyway, because it doesn’t do anyone any good to keep it to myself….
My Top 10 Favorite Home Decor Items on Amazon Currently in no particular order… (yes I have a black and white obsession)
Also just so we all know, these are just 10 that I was feeling inspired by today. Obviously there is just a ton of awesomeness out there.
I’ve never been to Hawaii, but I dream of going some day. It’s definitely on my list even though I know it’s something that’s now happening anytime soon. In the meantime I’d like to dream about it with this cute Aloha framed print. We’re getting ready to build a ledge shelf in the hallway across from my office and I can see this there on that shelf with other things.
2. I’ve been looking for a rug for my kitchen. I haven’t found the exact perfect thing, but this rug has me wishing I had a spot for it.
3. Lately after checking out the Nesting with Grace blog and Instagram account, I’ve been wanting to add some of these cute wall sconces to my home and of course with my matte black obsession I’ve been eyeing this one in particular. Maybe I’ll actually add a couple to my cart one day soon.
4. Is it weird that I want my laundry to be in something visually pleasing? This is where I’m going with things lately. I’m craving cute for all the boring stuff around my home. This basket has me wondering if laudry might be more fun, if it were pretty. I also kind of have a basket problem.
5. Um the price on these…. pillows and pillow covers can be expensive and these are super affordable and really just super trendy and cute. Loving these covers for sure.
6. And the basket problem continues. I’d like this one in particular for my daughter’s room. There’s just something about paint dipped baskets that I just love. How cute would this be with a spider plant?
7. And we’re not lamp people. We never have been really but for some reason I’m drawn to them. If I was going to buy one, I feel like this would be it.
8. Hello fun and cute tissue box cover. This is plastic and pretty light weight from what I can tell, but it reminds me of some of the cute house figurines I’ve seen as part of the Hearth and Hand (Magnolia) line at Target and the price is right.
9. I secretly want to have my husband run electrical in the breakfast room so we can hang this light fixture. Ooops. Secret is out. I haven’t actually worked up the nerve to ask him to do this yet, but maybe I will soon-ish.
10. I have a giant basket (surprise, surprise) full of blankets. Most of them were given to me and while I’m grateful, none of them really go with anything we have going on right now in our home. I have an urge to give them all away and start fresh.